We invite paper submission to the current volume of Law and Forensic Science. All papers are published immediately after positive reviews.
How to submit
Please submit your paper to firstname.lastname@example.org. Papers submitted to other email addresses might not be published.
Use of our 📝TEMPLATE.
Our copyright policy is to receive only a license for publication from the author. All the rights remain with the author. We are strongly convinced that this should be the standard in open access scientific publishing. Authors are free to revoke the license at any time.
Length of the texts should be:
- between 20 000 and 50 000 characters for articles,
- not more than 15 000 characters for reviews,
- not more than 10 000 characters for comments and reports.
If unsure please ask.
Always include an abstract, keywords and title in English. If your paper is in a language other than English, please include English translation of your paper’s title.
APA is the citation standard applicable to all papers. There are many internet resources on how to cite correctly in APA.
Tables and illustrations
Articles should contain only text (less complex illustrations and tables are allowed). Complex tables and detailed illustrations should be attached as a separate PDF (A4 paper size).
All papers are published immediately after positive reviews (we inform the reviewers about author’s names to allow for disclosure of any conflicts of interest; authors are not informed about reviewer’s identity).
Each article is reviewed independently by two reviewers. At least one of the reviewers is affiliated with a different institutions than the one declared by the author(s).
At least one of the reviewers is affiliated in an institution located in different country than that of the author.
The reviews are based on the following criteria:
- Concordance between the title and the contents.
- Quality of the keywords and the abstract.
- Quality and clarity of the objective(s) formulated in the article.
- Degree to which the objective(s) have(has) been achieved.
- Choice of material and its relevance and sufficiency.
- Choice of methods and use thereof.
- Originality of ideas and conclusions.
- Quality of documentation (citations, tables, etc.).
- Quality of reasoning leading to conclusions.
- All submitted papers are checked against plagiarism and ghost-writing.
Authors and reviewers are required to disclose any conflicts of interest.