We would like to invite you all to paper submission to the next volume of Law and Forensic Science. Deadline for paper submission is April 30 for the summer issue and October 31 for the winter issue. This applies each year.
Please submit your paper to email@example.com. Papers submitted to other email addresses might not be published.
Our copyright policy is to receive only a license for publication from the author. All the rights remain with the author. We are strongly convinced that this should be the standard in scientific publishing.
Length of the texts should be:
- between 20 000 and 50 000 characters for articles,
- not more than 15 000 characters for reviews,
- not more than 10 000 characters for comments and reports.
We recommend the Introduction to Basic Legal Citation by Peter W. Martin as the citation standard for articles submitted to Law and Forensic Science.
Please use our MS Word template: Law and Forensic Science template.docx
Always include an abstract, keywords and title in English.
All articles are subject to double-blind peer-review. Each article is reviewed independently by two reviewers. At least one of the reviewers is affiliated with a different institutions than the one declared by the author. At least one of the reviewers is affiliated in an institution located in different country than that of the author.
The reviews are based on the following criteria:
- Concordance between the title and the contents.
- Quality of the keywords and the abstract.
- Quality and clarity of the objective(s) formulated in the article.
- Degree to which the objective(s) have(has) been achieved.
- Choice of material and its relevance and sufficiency.
- Choice of methods and use thereof.
- Originality of ideas and conclusions.
- Quality of documentation (citations, tables, etc.).
- Quality of reasoning leading to conclusions.
- All submitted papers are checked against plagiarism and ghost-writing.